Thursday, February 12, 2009

Malady of Discontent

  • My skin's changing hues every other moment watching random males and females exchanging RED roses, teddies, chocolates and objects of eternal, perpetual, everlasting, undying, ceaseless and timeless fondness. (Yeah, i copied it from an online thesaurus)
  • I watched for the n-th time Tom Hanks standing on the cross-roads in Cast Away.
  • I fretted at my exam time table for the 253th time. Yeah, again..!
  • Bit Torrent’s f****d up … [shout]I want my downloads [shout]
  • I’ve got a tooth ache
  • I wanted to kill someone today but its both illegal and being Valentine’s week m not too sure…!
  • I got rated an average of 2.5/10 on looks… [scream]/[sob]/[beating my chest]
If you’ve read Gandhi’s talisman, you know now whom to picture..!!

3 comments:

Mayuri said...

lol....nice post.. :D:D
@ur skin cahnging colour..coz of..ahem ahem...things happenin aroubd... *SAME PINCH*!!
@fretting at the exam time table-*SAME PINCH* agen!! and im wondering for the umpteenth time as to Y ON EARTH did i take EEE...!! ...sigh!!

Allen's Grey Matter Inc. © 200...whatever !! said...

well dear..!! my hearfelt condolences..

but then believe me.. its better than being rated 2.5/10 :D :D

Unknown said...

it wasnt a 2.5, it was 2/10.... :P